Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome to my Gospel-tacular page!!

Ok, so I decided to have a page that's dedicated to my love o' God, and this page will include bible studies, commentary and even some music reviews from Christiandom.   Before I get to far, don't forget to check out my other pages at blogger.com, Pojoh - a look at my love for Massively Multiplayer games, and 'Pojoh's world', fan fiction from my burg at Lord of the Rings Online.

Well, while I'm writing this, I'm downloading the newest CD from Group 1 Crew off of itunes.




I'll all for the Hip Hop.  Actually I like various styles of music, from head pounding goodness, to gospel, and jazz.   No country though.

This CD is sounding pretty good at the moment, and I like how well the quality just shines through it.   This is great quality Christian music that'll be played proud.   Also, if you have anyone that works out, exercises, and likes to move around a bit, well, this CD will also fit the bill.  

So check out "Outta Space Love" from Group 1 Crew.  Great hip hop music in the styling of the Black Eyed Peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment