Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bilbo would be proud...

Ok, so I have 111 posts up on this blog, and I'm surprised I've made it  this far.   For those that may of stumbled onto this site, here are a few pointers:


  • These are all draft posts, done before I head to work in the morning.   Lots of grammar and spelling mistakes will need to be endured.  These are 'thoughts unplugged'.
  • These posts are basically guidelines for me, for whatever day it is.   It's a way to get my head straightened out before I head out.   Sometimes there are big ideas, sometimes simple ideas, but either way it's nice to see that God has alot of work to do in me.
  • I hope you are blessed by something that is written, and you are encouraged to go to the 'source' and check out God's word.
  • Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment